Photos after losing 100 lbs.

Options
I posted this on my blog first, but thought I'd also share it with those of you who are trolling the forums. ;)

Tonight, after seeing this photo of myself sporting my new size 16 shorts, I started thinking and realized I haven't worn a size 16 since I was a freshman in highschool. I hit my 100 lb lost mark this week so a photo review is probably in order anyway!

I gained another 75 lbs after high school before finding out I was intolerant to wheat and subsequently losing a few lbs on my own. In October of 2010, I *finally* stopped eating wheat altogether and joined MFP to help count calories and track my food.

In January I was diagnosed with Celiac disease and stopped eating all wheat, rye, and barley! The combination of the subsequent weight-loss, extra energy, and new love for athletics, has me feeling as if I've been given a whole new life!

I'm sharing these with you because I enjoyed looking at these photos, seeing my progress and feeling so healthy and hopeful and thought you might as well!

Goodbye 100 lbs. ONEderland, get ready, here I come ;)

10years-1.jpg?t=1310119217

Replies

• elimk1
    elimk1 Posts: 12
    Options
    well done hun,keep up the good work x
  • GoGoSuku
    GoGoSuku Posts: 63
    Options
    Look absolutely amazing, keep shedding that weight off you stunner!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Great work! :flowerforyou:
  • tahirasahar
    tahirasahar Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats !! :-) hard work always pays off :)
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Hard work and dedication is where it's at!! Keep up the good work!
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow... well done... what an inspiration!!! You must feel so good in yourself too.
  • mmaboydwechanged
    Options
    Great work !
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic well done to you
  • netgirl224
    netgirl224 Posts: 64
    Options
    awesome work - thanks for posting, you're an inspiration!
  • ShabbyAbby007
    ShabbyAbby007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    awesome work - thanks for posting, you're an inspiration!

You really are an inspiration! You're also beautiful. Hope you know it!
  • Keenosha03
    Keenosha03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow I am so proud of you...this is great!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself, wow great great change.

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jetsec
    jetsec Posts: 79
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! Well done and keep it up hun.

Jayne
    x
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    well done! amazing progress
  • emtgirl14
    emtgirl14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You rock!!! Way to stay motivated. My Mom, Brother, and 2 sisters all have Celiac disease. When my brother went on the diet, he lost a ton of weight!! That's good that you were diagnosed, cuz it can definitely mess with your body!!

Congrats on hitting the 100 pound mark! You will be at your goal in no time!!!:)
  • Kelly50054
    Kelly50054 Posts: 141
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Keep on keeping on!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Hard work and dedication is where it's at!! Keep up the good work!

I agree.

You are doing a wonderful job.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats to you! Well done and you look so very happy! You definitely have WLG (Weight Loss Glowage!)!! Congrats again on your success thus far, and good luck on your future success!!
  • jenthestrawberry
    jenthestrawberry Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You rock!!! Way to stay motivated. My Mom, Brother, and 2 sisters all have Celiac disease. When my brother went on the diet, he lost a ton of weight!! That's good that you were diagnosed, cuz it can definitely mess with your body!!

Congrats on hitting the 100 pound mark! You will be at your goal in no time!!!:)

Wow! That's intense for so many people to have it in your family! It's been not only an amazing revelation for me, but my mother as well. Health problems she's had her entire life disappeared when she realized she had it also! I'm just so lucky I found out now, and in time to help my mom!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!