Firming Creams?????

Options
:flowerforyou:

Hey As i start to get serious about my weight loss Im also starting to think of how it will impact on my skin/boobs etc!!

I have about 70lbs to lose and im 24 years old. I carry my weight quite evenly over my body so no specific bit thats really big!

Im just really scared about all the things you hear about ppl losing weight and having saggy skin/ boobS!! iM HAVING NIGHTMARES LOL!

Im a uk size 18/20 and 40G boobs.

Anyone know of any good firming creams / exercises i can do on my journey???

Thanks xxx

Replies

• beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Sadly it's pretty genetic, keep hydrated and moisturised is about as good as you can do.
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I think as long as you are doing strength training and toning as you are losing then you should be fine.

The people that have all the saggy skin and such are more focused on losing weight, and not what's going to happen to all that skin!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I bought mama mio, boob tube firming cream and it works alright while its been used, but doesnt actually change much :( It is about £30 a bottle. I was an 18 with 40dd boobs, I am now a 12 with 36c boobs that are still rapidly shrinking.
  • Jog72
    Jog72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    For your boobs...Make sure you exercise your back and persevere with press ups & toning. Plus youth's on your side ;o) lose weight slowly to give your skin chance to readjust. I can highly recommend cocoa butter breast massage cream...it's fab...smells nice and works and it's cheaper than most branded products. I'm a FF, lost over 28lbs before this and although my back measurements are going down the cup size hasn't changed. Result!
  • stansmrs
    stansmrs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i have tried every cream going and didnt get very far, my best results came from drinking loads of water and using palmers coco butter to keep my skin moisturised. Ive had 2 kids and 30 so have saggy skin , ive gone down 2 dress sizes through exercise.in now a 18/20 and a 42 e
    i have noticed a huge difference using a power plate, i got mine from amazon and use it for 10/15 mins a day, its helped my skin and circulation loads, my thighs feel firmer too x
  • StacyD015
    StacyD015 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys!!

I will take note on the Creams and try them out!!

Also the exercises!!

Add me x
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Just remember that if you lose weight slowly its easier to A) keep it off and B) gives your skin time to keep up. Those you see on biggest loser and others who lose soo rapidly from fad diets and things end up with the saggy skin because they lose sooo much soo fast! I agree with what everyone else is saying by making sure to use a good moisturizer because moisturized skin will help with the elasticity of the skin. Good Luck!!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options