UK Mum of 8 needing to change for life!!

Options
As the title suggests I have lots of children so I tend to get put to the bottom of the pile! I know I need to change and have been following the slimming world plan but I've stalledve so after losing 16lb over a year so I want some extra structure - I would love some local friends toet and exercise with so if you are in and around Birmingham add me! even if you're not add me anyway as I need all the support I can get!!

Trina xx

(trinity8)

Replies

• fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi Trina,

I'm from the UK too - 27 from Hertfordshire. No nippers as yet, but am here to help and encourage, so feel free to friend me :smile:
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Wow that's a lotta children! You brave woman!! I'm not near you but ian in the uk!
    Good luck with your journey! The people here are very helpful!!

Your very welcome to add me if you'd like!
  • vegout2
    vegout2 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Trina. I'm based in Bedfordshire and as a mum of 2 teenage girls, 1 who is just about to go to uni, change is featuring pretty large in my life too. Happy to be a frien too
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Howdy and welcome to MFP :)

Its a great site, full of lovely people. I live in the UK, Sheffield. Only hae two sproglets though, 9 and 1. I thought that was hard work, but crikey 8. I bet you are one busy lady.
  • ShabbyAbby007
    ShabbyAbby007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Trina,

I'm in the UK. South West Devon. I'm a mum of two teenage girls. Add me if you like. :)
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Just down the M6 from you in Sunny Nuneaton.

Welcome :smile:

Feel free to add me:smile:
  • JannineOwen
    JannineOwen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    hi :)

i'm in birmingham and also 36, i have half the amount of kids you do though ;) i'll send you a request :)
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    I'm in the USA and I have 5 kids - two of whom are special needs kids! I too feel like I am an afterthought most days and I have decided to do this for me! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I feel for you. my four drive me 'round the twist. though of doubling it.....