I'm not new here.

Options
I've been here since... 2012?
When I first started, all the new friends and support really helped. Then "comfortability" happened and thinking I had it in line. Gaining, losing again, gaining.
Anyway, I've been so in and out of here I've lost touch with keeping eachother accountable and this push feels different. This time I really feel like I'm ready to take care of my mind, body-- and help those around me. Since February I've been at this at a reasonable pace, not beating myself up and genuinely trying to make the healthiest decisions as opposed to fastest. Almost lost 40lbs since then and am the lowest I've been since high school (:

I'd like to lose more weight but gain some new friends.

5'4''
168lbs
26 years old
New Jersey

Replies

• DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! I've been around for a while too. Can't seem to keep it off, but I'm determined to change that. Feel free to add me!
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    DanerTee wrote: »
    AMAZING! I've been around for a while too. Can't seem to keep it off, but I'm determined to change that. Feel free to add me!

Yes! I saw your post before too. Adding you now
  • soul_gem
    soul_gem Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too. :)
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Cool, thanks!
  • Valkyrie_of_Hel
    Valkyrie_of_Hel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been back and forth with this, and I'm needing to do this for me. Starting over fresh today & I have about 60 lbs to lose, so feel free to add me.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I've been back and forth with this, and I'm needing to do this for me. Starting over fresh today & I have about 60 lbs to lose, so feel free to add me.

It is mostly a mental change as opposed to focusing on how much your body needs to change. Take care of you <3
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Jersey too!! Add me
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Gracias for the new friendships <3