Hello

Options
Hi I am new to this but think it is worth a shot! I go to the gym at least 3 to 4 day's a week. I spend about 3 to 4 hours there. I was just away with th military for 15 and I lost alot beacue when we weighed in I was 217 lbs. I weighed at the start of AT I weighed 234 lbs. I am now back to 220 even though I work out 3 days a week for at least 3 to4 hour's. I am watching what I eat and seem to gaing weight back again.

I am willing to take any advise somebody has form!:laugh: :smile:

Replies

• ladydaze01
    ladydaze01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! you can do it! Can I suggest changing your gym routine? sounds like you put in the time and effort, perhaps changing what you do there could be the key for you. Example: I love the StairMaster and I have been doing it for years. I can stay on there for an hour + at high levels. When I really want to lose, I have to change machines or do it in sharp intervals to kick it up. My muscles are so used to the regular routine, I don't burn as much as a novice. I hope this helps!! Good luck on your journey!
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You could also be gaining muscle. Do your clothes fit differently? I agree that you should probably change up your routine at the gym and see how that affects things :)

Best of luck!