Looking for friends similar age and yummy mummies who know the struggle regaining figure after kids

Options
LJ16MFP
LJ16MFP Posts: 124 Member
I'm a 40yr old mum of 3 from uk, been on MFP for 18 months and trying to shift my lost 14lb so any support welcome

Replies

• Andreapilkay
    Andreapilkay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new and also trying to loose after kids want to be friends
  • jsmith0724
    jsmith0724 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36 and have a 6 month old. Trying to lose the baby weight...20-25 pounds
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    40, 5y.o girl. took 2 years to lose 8 kilos. I suppose I can now be considered a "yummy mummy" on days when my hair is freshly dyed .... barely! haha!
  • sgautcher
    sgautcher Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 1 year old twins. I keep saying I just had babies but today I looked at my big kids and realized that actually I had babies 15 months ago and that is no longer an excuse. Add me as this busy twin momma need some serious motivation. A handful of Cheerios with my coffee and crazy snacks after bed time are just not helping me lose weight
  • LJ16MFP
    Options
    Hi ladies :)
  • jpoplin76
    jpoplin76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a 40 yr old mommy of 3. I was always tiny until I started having kids. I stay home, so lack motivation. I could really use some good tips/recipes...I'm desperate, like to the "toilet paper" diet extreme, lol...not really, well maybe a little!
  • halaadelwaly
    halaadelwaly Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 25 years struggle with the stubborn baby weight can't get my prepregnancy shape . I am almost 13 months postpartum and breastfeeding. We can motivate each others here lovely mommy
  • slimfast108
    slimfast108 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am 34 and trying to shift weight after having baby.
  • LJ16MFP
    Options
    Good luck ladies