Replies

• 3nnui
    3nnui Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am Chris. 264. Down from 298. My goal is 200. Add me
  • rubadub888
    rubadub888 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Christina. I would love to be added to this group. I need all the motivation and support I can get. It would also be nice to share tips and tricks of what's working (or not working). Best wishes to all of you ;)
  • beccapineapple8756
    beccapineapple8756 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Bec. I started 98.4kg (216lb) and I'm looking to get down to 70kg (154lb) im only short 5,3 and would love to have some other friends in the same boat as me.
  • SurfCityBeachGuy
    SurfCityBeachGuy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    50 pounds + weight loss sounds good to me ! Count me in !!
  • bananapudding85
    bananapudding85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Dani! 266, started at 280 - looking to get to 165.
  • ddweyer
    ddweyer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am currently 199 down from 207. Goal is 150 ( I am 5'6", 46 yo female). Feel free to add me, I could use the support!
  • sweetcore
    sweetcore Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I am 191 lbs and aiming for 135 lbs next summer (I am 5'7"). I need a few pals, I am trying to be a bit more realistic so any advice and motivation would be helpful!
  • akyodreanh
    akyodreanh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    303 with a goal of 150! CW 288 Add me ;)
  • Valkyrie_of_Hel
    Valkyrie_of_Hel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been back and forth with this, and I'm needing to do this for me. Starting over fresh today & I have about 60 lbs to lose, so feel free to add me.
  • Madisonimready
    Madisonimready Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 70-100 pounds and need some friends. Any good groups on here?
  • soul_gem
    soul_gem Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm currently 207 and I want to get down to 130. Everyone can feel free to add me. :)