I need some MFP friends

Options
I need some more friends on MFP. Sadly most of my friends have dropped off and I am looking for motivation from others. So far I' ve lost 64 lbs (took me FOREVER) of the 85 pounds I have to lose and I needs friends to help me get to the finish line!

Replies

• afort001
    afort001 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Same here , I only have 2 people that I know in person and I am looking for more accountabuddies
  • afort001
    afort001 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    And 64 lbs! You are my new inspiration ! Congrats
  • LeslieAresa
    LeslieAresa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    @afort001 ahhh Thank you!
  • DickCress
    DickCress Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a life timer at Weight Watchers and depend on the support I get and give all my WW friend. In September 1995 I reached my goal weight and as of today my total loss is 105 pounds. One nice thing is that my nutrition intake and activity level are so finely tuned that I have been within 136 to 138 pounds for nearly five years. A got to my success by weighing and measuring everything I eat and always work hard to avoid the extra foods my activity allows. Since 1995 I have put more that 98,600 miles on a bicycle. MFP has been a godsend and was probably written for me. My best advice is to remember that to loose weight your activity output (calories) must always be more than you eat. My WW Friends would tell you I am far too disciplined and they'd be right but it has worked for me for 21 years. GOOD LUCK!