Wanted: Core Body Work-Outs

Options
Hi everyone,

So i have been a member of myfitnesspal for awhile but have just recently decided to get serious about my commitment to weight loss and fitness - took me awhile, but hey I am here now.

I find that I carry the most weight in my stomach and was wondering if anyone could pass along some great core body workouts that they use to tighten up the mid-section!

Thanks in advance,

Jem

Replies

• JemErin
    Options
    Hi everyone,

So i have been a member of myfitnesspal for awhile but have just recently decided to get serious about my commitment to weight loss and fitness - took me awhile, but hey I am here now.

I find that I carry the most weight in my stomach and was wondering if anyone could pass along some great core body workouts that they use to tighten up the mid-section!

Thanks in advance,

Jem
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Belly dancing is a great way to tighten the core and they have videos for it to so you can do it in the privacy of your own home.Thats the only way I would do belly dancing because I am a bit to heavy to be doing it in a class,but it really does work .I have lost inches already doing it just for 2 weeks now.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Wellll if you want to lose the fat than you need to do cardio, I don't have the same problem but I've heard people talk about how they try to tone up their mid-section and then it just becomes harder but not smaller. Cardio will help lose the fat but unfortunately you will probably lose from your lower body first because of where you naturally carry your weight! Good luck! O and hula hooping would be great I'm sure!

~Leash
  • JemErin
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!