Finally at my goal weight from 155-125 pics!

Options
morgo20
morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
edited August 2016 in Success Stories
1uw12vfaev03.png

Replies

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Well done! Be proud!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You don't look 30 pounds heavier in the first picture.. you look only five pounds heavier.. amazing. Regardless, you look good in both photos!
  • tybrummilehigh2016
    tybrummilehigh2016 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • johnneedhamSr
    johnneedhamSr Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    LOL, Both pictures are of a perfect body. Either way! :)
  • teamvic
    teamvic Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • ckouchii
    ckouchii Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I also need to lose 30 pounds to reach my goal weight!
    How long did it take you to lose it?
  • mikeisgod83
    mikeisgod83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Gibby349
    Gibby349 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow.I would be happy if I got down to your body weight on the right. Your body looks amazing in both pics .Such in good shape girl
  • GregStone2
    GregStone2 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    look good
  • Coachjr29
    Coachjr29 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • JDixon852019
    JDixon852019 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ole496
    ole496 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So is it before and after OR after then before? Either way, you look great in both pictures. Congrats on hitting your goal! Those last 20 are the toughest to lose.
  • swabyhall
    swabyhall Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What's your secret?
  • morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sorry, no response I just forgot to log in and read comments! Thank you guys all so much for your kind words!! haha.. generally, it was a struggle for me as I always wanted to get lean, but I drank every weekend, and I smoked pot and I ate junk food alot. Typically, I always worked out hard during the week, then on the weekend I would drink pretty heavily (which is the before pic) and then on Sunday, I would smoke up to make myself feel better, and then I would munch on everything imaginable, and then Monday would roll around and I would be up 5 pounds, which by Friday was back to normal and it was a vicious cycle.

Everything really took off as soon as I got the boose monkey off my back. I have now been clean and sober for 5 months, and literally the pounds melted away. I also quit smoking pot, and I have a normal eating routine, though I def have a cheat day every week, where I don't go overboard but I enjoy the foods I love, and I don't beat myself up about it.

If I do bad one day, the next day I just keep on at it, I used to give up when I ate bad.

I do yoga about 4 times per week, which has changed my body entirely. Other than that, I do not do alot of cardio or weight training. Maybe 1-2 times per week at most.

I say to anyone that reallly (because its hard) wants to loose those last 20-10 pounds, quit drinking for a couple months, I assure you, your regular wine and beers(and the junk food that goes along with that) DO get in the way of your goals, much love!!!
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Super accurate achievement!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!