Needs major encouargment!

Options
:embarassed:

Hello! My name is Marchelle and I am 35 years old. I have three teen daughters 13,16, and 17.
My specialty is caring for others! I have been tracking my progress since April 25th. This is the day I gave up a terrible lifestyle. On this monumental day I gave up three addictions which include cigarettes, sodas, and junk food splurges.

I am still major work in progress! GOD BLESS!!!!

7275125.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Marchelle! Keep working on u. This site is great for the support that we need. Add me if you like.
  • aneisiena
    aneisiena Posts: 63
    Options
    Sounds like you are on the right path. Letting go of those three things is definitely going to equal a healthier you!

Wishing you many blessings on your journey!!! :smile:
  • Jazzart
    Jazzart Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    looking at your numbers, You are already encouraging others here, Keep doing what you're doing and we will all have success on this road to a much healthier lifestyle.
  • kellyrorie
    kellyrorie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    GOOD GIRL!!!!!!!!!! That is so strong to do all at once. You got it girl. You are on my friends list, let me know if I can encourage in ANY way!
  • GotToChange
    GotToChange Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Marchelle! You really are an encouragement to others, and like the others have said, we are all here to help each other. Congratulations on quitting your addictions as well! WAY TO GO!!! I just registered myself and have a long way to go, so I'll be looking for encouragement as well. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!:happy: