115 lbs in just over a year!!

Options
2»

Replies

• corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I started at 324 and lost 115 my first year and have lost another 60 since :) super similar stats! I know how tough it can be and how far away and unattainable goal can feel, but isn't it starting to feel great? Keep up the good work :)
  • rubadub888
    rubadub888 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also would love to know more about what you did. I have 110 pounds to lose and it seems totally overwhelming. I would appreciate any help/suggestions you could offer. Feel free to friend request me. I'm new to the MFP community and not sure how to.
  • NVBibby
    NVBibby Posts: 14 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Definitely!!! Congrats to you too!!! When I think back on all the work it took to get here I have to say that remaining obese would be so much harder, living healthy and strong is honestly easier by comparison to how difficult my life was being morbidly obese!

• cheryladorr65
    cheryladorr65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thats awsome you lost 115lbs in just a year. but us older gals cant lose it that fast. when you're in your twenties you can lose it fast. when i was in my twenties i could take off weight easy. you are doing great keep up the good work.
  • momwantsbodyback
    momwantsbodyback Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yaaaay!! Good job and hooray for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!