I need motivation and support!

Options
Today I tipped the scale at my heaviest weight ever. I am far too mortified and ashamed to publicly state the number. The point is, I don't want to die. Not from something that can be changed. I have 120 pounds to lose, and a doctor would probably say I need to lose even more than that. So to make this time THE time, I need people who will motivate and support me. But more than that, I need people who will actually hold me accountable. People who will check in on me and call me on my bull. Please add me if this is you. Good luck to everyone who is on this same journey!

Replies

• morganvanek
    morganvanek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm glad I saw your post tonight, and I am proud of you for taking the first step. I am not overweight, but obesity (and diabetes and heart disease and so many other weight-related problems) runs in my family. I've started to think a lot more about how I need to use this opportunity to establish healthy habits so that I can avoid the struggles that my family members have faced. It's difficult, though - I need motivation and support too! Maybe we can help hold each other accountable.
  • adbe103010
    adbe103010 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @morganvanek I accepted your friend request.
  • dmariemorrison
    dmariemorrison Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I totally can relate to your situation I have about 80 lbs to lose and hell it sure isn't easy! I started about 3 and a half weeks ago and I'm down 11 lbs. It's a start. I'm like you and just want to be healthy. I love this ap. I find I really think about what I am putting in my body because I'm adding it. I know you can do this.
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Sounds Like Youre Ready, Good Luck!
  • Vicwantsabs
    Vicwantsabs Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed or ashamed...it's the hardest thing ever to loose weight !! Add me ..I need motivation also ..although dying was a big one for me too...and I just got sick and tired of being fat!! Let's do this!!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.