trying to lose 24lbs!! need friends!

Options
my name is rachel, i just turned 18 and i weigh 124 and i'm trying to get to 100lbs (i'm really short, 5"0 feet) i need motivation and support, im really unfit, i am trying put for my college cheerleading team but i cant even do a cartwheel, i feel like a loser. i need friends to be my "cheerleaders" and help me feel better about myself and hopefully make the team! i am trying to gain muscle while also losing fat, i go to gyms and gymnastic places to help me. i hope by the end of the year i can reach my goal!

Replies

• bozovic92
    bozovic92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to be your Accountability Buddy :). What have you done today to meet your goal?
  • xjchic98
    xjchic98 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm trying for 25 lbs also! I'm always looking for more people to motivate me more!
  • 50audrey
    50audrey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey you Can add me :)
  • meganryork
    meganryork Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm trying to lose 30 pounds, I know those feels!
  • tahliahallitt
    tahliahallitt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Have 36lbs left to lose.....feel free to add me too
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    my name is rachel, i just turned 18 and i weigh 124 and i'm trying to get to 100lbs (i'm really short, 5"0 feet) i need motivation and support, im really unfit, i am trying put for my college cheerleading team but i cant even do a cartwheel, i feel like a loser. i need friends to be my "cheerleaders" and help me feel better about myself and hopefully make the team! i am trying to gain muscle while also losing fat, i go to gyms and gymnastic places to help me. i hope by the end of the year i can reach my goal!

I'm a cheerleading coach. Feel free to ask me anything. No question is silly. :)
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me