Need Active MFP Members thats looking to lose 80 -100+ pds. to add me as a friend

Options
Hello Everyone, I'm fairly new to MFP and I have a 100 pounds to lose. I have been over weight a majority of my life and I have attempted many times to lose weight and always failed at it. This time around I decided I was really ready for a change for "MYSELF". Out of nowhere I just decided to be healthy and to exercise, now it's becoming a lifestyle for me. I'm so happy and the feeling is overwhelming. I need buddies that are seriously committed to this and that's willing to be a friend and help keep one another motivated. Please feel free to add me. Thanks

Replies

• yandesm
    yandesm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a very similar story to yours - just sent you a request
  • MizzJazziLadi
    MizzJazziLadi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I just accepted the request.
  • talisalyn
    talisalyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I added you as well. Still have 80 to 100 lbs to loose.
  • jscomer91
    jscomer91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have quite a good amount to lose. I'd like to start with 60 for now but really I need to lose about 100. Baby fat and then just got fat on top of it. Twice. I would love to help keep you motivated and I could use the same in return. :smile: never can have enough support with this.
  • kescobar27
    kescobar27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I would be ok with losing 60 but I def need to loose more. Not sure how to add, new to this
  • campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 116 more pounds and I've already lost 31. I'm celebrating that but not too loudly because I've been here and done that before, however this time I feel differently than ever before when reaching this weight. I think it's because I understand how important it is due to my health problems and because I just want to do it for ME! I deserve to feel as good and look as good as I can. I'm retired and it's time to put me in the forefront and do what is best for me now! I would love to be your friend and encourager, and you mine!
  • campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I don't know how to friend you! :o
  • pontso
    pontso Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi same story here Iam a South African Irish from the Republic of Ireland want to lose at least 60lb for my 10th Wedding Anniversary coming up April 2016 a little bit of a body that my hubby saw 19years ago, the next year from now on itd all about me shedding the weight.
  • naquitamurphy
    naquitamurphy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new on here I have lost over 54 pounds still losing weight now. I start to really take my weight lost serious in March I was 276 now I'm 239 and its August I have about another 3 months to weight goal if I keep it up. I also don't know how to add on here. But I need a buddy I also have great advice for u to lose weight fast by 20 mins a day. Kisses and u got this!
  • MizzJazziLadi
    MizzJazziLadi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I will be sending friend requests your ways.... Also, naquitamurphy your gonna have to let me in on that weight loss tip..... To help lose weight quicker.....
  • dannyboybaker16
    dannyboybaker16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to lose 85 lbs and I'm very new, it's been a week. I would love to go on this journey with y'all.
  • milliefeltner
    milliefeltner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a 100 lbs .can I join I like to be with you with you but new here don't no how to do it ,
  • ksved187
    ksved187 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi,
    feel free to add me. i have lost about 57lbs since april 2015, would like to lose another 40-50lbs
  • jordanaus29
    jordanaus29 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have a similar story as well. Feel free to add me!
  • sondeedun
    sondeedun Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Very similar! I'm aiming for 65 lbs this time..
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • robshoraga
    robshoraga Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My story is very similar. This time I think I'm more determined then ever. I will be 50 next July and I'm going
    to bust my butt to go from 288 to 190. Please add, make we can help each other as well as others keep motivated and focused.
  • heatherwhtfrd
    heatherwhtfrd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My story is very similar would love to have buddies on this journey! Add me :)
  • Taymleorrial
    Taymleorrial Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 pounds to lose and would love to support you on your journey as well!!
  • Buddy6119
    Buddy6119 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I always welcome good company