Looking for Low Carb/Keto Friends!!

Options
Hii! I just started doing low carb/Keto and would love some supportive and active friends to add to my daily feed! I also love people who share lots of awesome recipes and hopefully once I get used to this lifestyle I can help contribute that kinda stuff too.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• AlyssaAnne03
    AlyssaAnne03 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I do low carb and keto!
    It varies each day because I like to keep my body surprised but I mostly do low carb :)
  • queeneb
    queeneb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi , I would love to be your friend and hopefully have a success with this diet
  • kellymae04
    kellymae04 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've lost 5.5 in 8 days following keto!
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I have just started low carbing..... always looking for new friends
  • CarlaGauntlett
    CarlaGauntlett Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me as well :)
  • TerhiB
    TerhiB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been doing lchf for 3 months now and I love it! Please feel free to add me! I would like to have more friends on my MFP feed. :)
  • milaguz
    milaguz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • CarCar0207
    CarCar0207 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @pheonixrising18 hey! Add me too! I started keto last Monday and would love to learn and grow tight with u! I just got some awesome cook books off Amazon and finding that there is lots to learn in the realm of do's and fonts, sugar subs and macronutrients.
  • milanista2736
    milanista2736 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for about 7 weeks. Down 20lbs. I can use some help to be honest. I feel like my weight is stalling. I'd love some keto friends to share tips with!
  • mariarumble
    mariarumble Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I started Keto on Monday and I am looking for friends on this challenge.
  • dk6boys
    dk6boys Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been low carb for a while, but working on keto, less than 20 carbs. I'd love friends in this similar journey!
  • brittanykira89
    brittanykira89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Starting low carb ... Again! Would love to have friends on here for motivation and for recipes :) down 5.5 lbs in 8 days !
  • hazeleyez26
    hazeleyez26 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Been low carb and wheat-free since January... Would love more low carb friends too :)