A month of work and a GREAT birthday present!

Options
Fairwyn
Fairwyn Posts: 14 Member
Starting weight: 230
Current weight: 217

And one pant size lower!

Before:
8221109_1274.jpg

After!
8221109_9546.jpg

Maybe it's just me but I feel I can see a huge difference. =)

Also, I'm always looking for more friends, so feel free to send an invite my way.

Replies

• Fairwyn
    Options
    Oh, and today is my birthday. I realized I was wearing the same shirt as my before picture and decided to take one just for giggle to see if I could tell any difference. *so happy*
  • Nharah
    Nharah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!
  • abeautifulmess
    abeautifulmess Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Look how loose that shirt is now - awesome!! Congrats and I hope you have a super awesome birthday!!
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You can see a difference! Happy Birthday also, it's mine too! :-)
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I see a difference! Good job...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • stepha1013
    stepha1013 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!

I can really see a difference. Before the shirt was hugging you in front and now it is hanging!

Great work!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference in your tummy! You lost A LOT! You are well on your way. Those before and after pictures make a HUGE difference to how you feel. Now your tummy goes straight down to your hips. What a nice birthday present; a real motivator. Someday I hope to be where you are now.
  • Fairwyn
    Options
    Thanks everyone! And a very happy birthday to you too BrendaBlis =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!