MIO for water :)

Options
How many of you use MIO in your water??? Last night I got the fruit punch flavor and i LOVE it!!!!

Replies

• Hollyesh
    Hollyesh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    These things are great! My boyfriend and I started a small collection of them. Great alternative when you want something a little tastier than water.
  • dirtyblue
    dirtyblue Posts: 90
    Options
    I drink the strawberry/watermelon and the berry pomegranate. I love them!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    YUM! I have the fruit punch every day, occasionally will spice it up with the strawberry watermelon or berry pomegranate. Don't like the mango or tea (nobody else does either, Target is always out of the good kinds and they've got a full tray of the nasty ones!)
  • fmbarbuto
    fmbarbuto Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    What is MIO?
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Its a little gray bottle full of this flavored liquid you can squeeze into your water bottles...so much better than any of those little flavor packets in my opinion :)
  • fmbarbuto
    fmbarbuto Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Its a little gray bottle full of this flavored liquid you can squeeze into your water bottles...so much better than any of those little flavor packets in my opinion :)

Just looked it up on line. Have you heard if it's healthy to drink? Does it do the same thing diet soda does - make you want more sugar? I'm giving up my diet soda after reading this:

http://www.fitsugar.com/Diet-Soda-Leads-Weight-Gain-New-Studies-Find-18073646
  • txgator
    txgator Posts: 65
    Options
    Personally I love the tea, but not too big a squirt. I also like the Strawberry Watermelon. They have been a lifesaver. When I am hot I can drink water by the Gallon, but sitting at my desk at work, not so much...
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I havent tried it but i do love crystal lite
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I love the berry pomegranate one
  • heyjude1358
    Options
    I tried the sweet tea flavor, and did not like it at all. I've tried adding more, or not adding much, but I still don't like it. I haven't tried any of the other flavors, but I'm thinking I'll just save my money on that.
    I've got tons of crystal light packets i should use up anyway. lol