Looking for a weight loss buddy to offer each other motivational support

Options
Hi... I'm Laura...
And I am seeking a weight loss buddy who is available at least once a day by text message, whatsapp or whatever for motivational boosts and occasional kicks up the *kitten*!
I'm 29, and last year my weight peaked at almost 21 stone! I've always struggled with eating - as in disordered eating. For years I was an Anorexic, then became Bulimic and now I just eat (too much!!).
But I've started a fresh... Lost almost 3 stone in under a year but recently have started gaining again.
I'm looking for a buddy who I can support and can support me too...
Daily texts / contact with weight loss tips and ideas, motivational support, challenges to achieve etc etc.

Who would like to join me on this journey? I'm NOT letting disordered eating (as in too much) rule my life any more! I've got to conquer this... And whether you've struggled with an ED or not, I would love one or some of you to join me and achieve our goals together!

Thank you x

Replies

• korellemurray
    korellemurray Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura. Would love to be your buddy to help each other be strong and work towards our goals!!
  • sandbox2014
    sandbox2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i too have a eating disorder i feel your pain add me up and i can tell you my story
  • etiber1234
    etiber1234 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have an eating disorder too and would love to join you. I need support and motivation! I'll post more later to introduce myself.
  • Ronicole1989
    Ronicole1989 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this. I would love to have a buddy to support ! Add me if you'd like.
    Good luck in your goals!
  • cmoeds8811
    cmoeds8811 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have a support buddy and be there for each other. Feel free to add me
  • bunnyinthecloud
    bunnyinthecloud Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the support - I'll get right on to adding you guys! You rock