I'm new and need motivation pronto!!

Options
just joined and looking forward to watch the fat melt away. I'm ok once I get going but getting off my chair is what seems impossible. Please is there anyone out there to help motivate and check in with me?? I have 2 small kiddies at home that need their mommy to be healthy and active.

Replies

• eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    More friends the better. I have found that it helps to stay motivated when you read others progress; friend request sent.
  • cindy859
    cindy859 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi will be more than happy to help any way that is possible--friend request sent
  • atcbabe1
    atcbabe1 Posts: 22
    Options
    Change one thing a every week or so. Make a goal for the week for example

I will eat 5 servings of Fruit/ veggies
    I will drink 8 glasses of water everyday
    I will go for a walk for 20min every day
    I will not drink soda this week.

Make small changes one at a time untill you are eating/ exercising the way you want to. Dont expect that you will always be perfect but if you fall pick yourself back up and move on. Also get the kids involved. Take them to the park and kick a soccer ball back and forth with them or tag or even just skip down the street. You can do this. Add me as a friend if you want
  • mlynnthomas
    mlynnthomas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! Let's connect and do this as a team. It is so much fun.

6276300.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm happy to help.

this site is great as long as you are honest with your input and stick to the regime. I've been doing it for 2 weeks and have lost 8 lb's (yes I'm a lard *kitten* so the first bit is easy). Fell of the wagon a bit yesterday but the people on the site motivate you to get back on. Get as much help as you can.

Good luck!
  • kathye85
    kathye85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is what we are here for, each other. I too just joined and love communicating with my new friends who are in the same boat. Glad to welcome you aboard. Friend request sent.