I really need some more supportive friends.

Options
I'm not new here. I have been losing weight steadily, exercising, and eating right for at least a month worth of documenting here. I like and leave comments on my friends posts but I don't seem to get any of that in return. I would really like to find some friends who are more supportive to help me stay motivated through the tougher times because I"m just about to start a new job and everything. Thanks to anyone who would like to join my journey.

Replies

• nouh220200
    nouh220200 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • cmoeds8811
    cmoeds8811 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'll be a support friend. It's important to have motivation and support it truly helps. Feel free to add me
  • stv1520
    stv1520 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Same
  • mpreston2013
    mpreston2013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • samtheseahippie
    samtheseahippie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- don't know too many people on here, but am all about encouragement. After all, people have more success with this if they stay happy and wanting to do it, with people there to remind you of your goals if you falter but also not scold you for being human on occasion!
  • janalynnrn
    janalynnrn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Needing support as well.
  • bionicbunnie
    bionicbunnie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've been on mfp for many years but can't seem to find the support either
  • dillykim
    dillykim Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add,me. Looking for support with a community
  • JanetOltrop
    JanetOltrop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to this app but new to the community part. I'll help! Good luck in your new job. How exciting.
  • Batmansgirl07
    Batmansgirl07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! B)<3
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    I don't comment a lot, mostly because i'm newish and sometimes I don't feel like I have much to say. But if you comment I'll comment back :)
  • eat4dathealth
    eat4dathealth Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow. I didn't expect so much response. Thank you so much everyone. :)
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me..I've dropped over 70 pounds in 5 months..Love this place and the peeps too!

09usqh4uxrsb.jpg
  • Reader818
    Reader818 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I'm feeling a little discouraged today, so the support is welcome! I log in pretty much daily and like to encourage others while getting some back. I'm newer to using the community function of MFP.