Hate working Saturdays

Options
mahammadtouseef
mahammadtouseef Posts: 97 Member
This bloody construction industry!!!

Its 15:30 Saturday at my place. I am still sitting in office without any work on my table but boss behind me.

Replies

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I work every Sunday. I rather enjoy it. But then I have a lot to do, taking care of the monkeys, so it isn't at all boring.
  • Zealand4530
    Zealand4530 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I work Saturdays and it sucks! Only day I get to relax is Sunday and by like 430 I already in bad mood cause the work week stars again monday
  • longmichelle74
    longmichelle74 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a police dispatcher and I have to work every Saturday.
  • mahammadtouseef
    Options
    Oh!!! i see other industries are worse than construction in case of working on weekends.
  • mahammadtouseef
    Options
    @ shadowfaxc11 do you work at zoo?
  • andreitara
    andreitara Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I work for Fitbit, and here I am 4:56pm and still at the office.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    ... but boss behind me.

So then he probably knows you are wasting time on the internets.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Worked most Saturdays all my life until 2008. Averaging 50 to 60 hours per week.

Accepted a new job and decided OT was not for me. Haven't worked a Saturday since March of 2008. OT is rare.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i used to work saturdays. It was not great. but, there were good things. It was relatively slow. So I wasn't busting my *kitten* from the moment I got there until i left. Because I worked Saturdays, I got a 4 10hr day shift, so that gave me 3 other days off. it got me out of going to some kids parties and stuff.

but i don't work them much anymore, and i am much happier. But now I have a child and my schedule fits with his.