Finally after all of the hard work!

ebramlett
ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
Well, headed to beach this weekend. After all of the hard work over the winter and spring, I have hit the goal!! Can't wait to take off the shirt and not have the belly rolls hanging over my trunks!! Woot! Woot!

Replies

• Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Congratulations on making your goal!!! Enjoy your trip....you've earned it!! :smile:
  • ebramlett
    Thank you I am so ready to leave!
  • Harkins86
    Harkins86 Posts: 58 Member
    Well done!!
  • Tracey_Smith
    Tracey_Smith Posts: 199
    With a body like that I don't blame you for getting your shirt off lol. If I'm not PC, my apologies but the hard work has definitely paid off.

Enjoy your hols x
  • I agree !!! well done and you look great...
    I really want to be able to wear a bikini but cant see that happening !!!
  • ebramlett
    Thanks Tracey! I'm not PC at all! haha It really has been hard work, but I really like working out now. Did I just say that??? I used to hate exercising.
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Congrats on getting to your goal!!! Have fun on the beach!!
  • ebramlett
    Thanks Connollk! If I can do it you can too! Stick with it and you'll be there in no time.
  • ebramlett
    Thanks Nicolerah! I would leave right now if I could!!
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Nicely done, and great picture. Enjoy your summer with your new body and keep up with the good work. Yes I love exercising now too.
  • ebramlett
    Thanks Harkins86, Just1for me, Atomdraco!! Good people here made for great motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!