Hi,

Options
Well now. Im new here.. not too sure what all to say.. ill start off with this
My name is cherokee, im 21 years old, i have High blood pressure and sleep insomnia,
i hate the way i look and i can sit here and complain about it all day but honestly it wont change anything, so as of today, 7/8/2011
its a new day. time to let go of everything holding me back because i have allowed it to. i want to go from 180 to 140 in a healthy amount of time.. i also want to make friends that can help me out on my down days and i can help them on there down days. so feel free to add me, :)
thanks

Replies

• Emismom77
    Emismom77 Posts: 56
    Options
    Welcome Cherokee! I think you've come to the right place! MFP is full of supportive people that will help you on your way! I am about the same as you... I think I might weigh a pound or two more... and want to be in the 150-140 range as my GW. :smile:
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! There are a lot of good folks here that can and will help keep you motivated. It has worked for me. Feel free to add me. Good luck! you can do it!
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP; we're all friendly here. Stick with it and it will happen.
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place for motivation! YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • Cherokee321
    Options
    Thank you all.. i am going to stick to it.. its time for me to stop dieting and change my life style diets just dont work for me!
  • txgator
    txgator Posts: 65
    Options
    Welcome to the right place. So much support here. Wonderful people.

As an aside, I suffered from Acid Reflux for years. Since i started my new life with diet and exercise..not one single episode of Acid and Havent taken a Nexium for 38 days....

:)

Good luck
  • LaTara88
    LaTara88 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello everyone, hope everyone is well on this Friday morning. Just a little bit about me, I'm currently nearing the end of week 2 of Turbofire. This program is great! I actually want to do it everyday. it's very motivating and you learn to push yourself to the next level. and when you dont give it you're all, you'll be disappointed because the workout will be over before you can redeem yourself. the workouts go by so fast and are fun. my fav is with the "boom! i got your boyfriend" song. the moves are fun and after a while you can actually feel and see a change in your body. i am continuing on my weight loss journey and continuing with the 20 wk program of TurboFire! =)
  • kfcopeland
    Options
    I have been heavy FOREVER.. This is the first time I have stuck with anything. The keys so far to my success have been
    W - Walking
    W - Water
    W - Watching What I eat
    W - Women (or men but A SUPPORT SYSTEM of people who will keep you honest with yourself)
    W - Word I try and lean on the Bible for good scriptures of encouragement.
  • Cherokee321
    Options
    My motivation quote is " Quitters never win, and Winners never quite" i saw it on a board a while ago and it has a good point for weight loss,