• sandrachis
    sandrachis Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add some details
    My current weight 175
    Goal 150
    Currently workout 5 times a w eek
    Have Fitbit
    Working on eating all calories and eliminating sugar.
    I've just gained 4 lbs and the doctor says it's muscle but I still felt discouraged.
    My goal this week is to stay out of the peanut butter and forget about politics.
  • shaz08162915
    shaz08162915 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am in as well been on here for about 2years of & on & have been tick tocking (as I call it) would really love to do this as well not sure how to add but please feel free
    Thanks
  • alwaysdance
    alwaysdance Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am IN! I've gained almost 30 lbs since moving to a new city for a new job 6 years ago. 5 lbs gained per year?!?! Time to make some new habits.

I've lost 7 lbs so far this month which I'm happy about. If I could lose another 15+ by the holidays I would be ecstatic. Let's do this!
  • wonderland01
    wonderland01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I am hoping to lose 15lbs by the end of the year. With all the treats and other distractions during the holidays I know I will need some support and motivation. Please feel free to add me.
  • Samanthor
    Samanthor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was challenged to lose 50 lbs by December 31, and since the end of May I have lost 30! I know I can lose 20 more and get there by the end of the year--if I do it, the person who challenged me will give me $1,000!
  • IamLogan7
    IamLogan7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This will be the first time I've joined a group of any kind. You definitely have my support! Let's do this!
  • rosestring
    rosestring Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Totally in! Please add me!
  • Rimna1
    Rimna1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in, Let's do it :):)
  • one_day23
    one_day23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this.
    Starting at 218 and my goal is 40 lbs till the end of the year. I have my 10 year High School Reunion to look forward to and I would love to come in with a beautiful dress.
  • sandrachis
    sandrachis Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    New week starting tomorrow. Good luck everyone! Anyone for a cheap thrill? My son was out of work and we would walk through the store and he would squirt Chanel for Men in his baseball hat. He's working now and can afford to buy it but it made him feel good. I would go for the hand lotion squirt. Tomorrow is a fresh start so let's get ready for September.
  • Healthybodyhealthynind
    Options
    Hi there
    I'm in too
    I'm weighing in on 1st sept
  • brittanykira89
    brittanykira89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I seriously need this. Please add me!! I want to be under 200lbs by December!!
  • soultraveler13
    soultraveler13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Please add me :) I need to lose 15 lbs by the end of this year.. at least!
  • AnitaBthin
    AnitaBthin Posts: 29 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Count me in please. My husband and I want a baby and need to lose weight for fertility treatment. So want to lose as much as I can. :)

I'm right there with you!

• AnitaBthin
    AnitaBthin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Please add me as well! I'm in! I've been up and down my whole life. Stepped on the scale the other day and nearly fainted. Overall, I need to lose 100+ lbs. But just now focusing in losing 4 lbs. That's my first goal! :smile: I also have PCOS and the doctor told me to lose weight if I wanted to go through IVF. That was 3 years ago. :neutral: I need all the help and motivation I can get!
  • kayluvv
    kayluvv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm In! Please add me!
  • blueday617
    blueday617 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd love to lose 25 pounds by then.