Hello from Texas!

Options
I just started today and I'm so impressed with this site, It looks like its just what I needed to keep track of everything! How do I win freinds like I see alot of you have on your profile?

Replies

• ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Well howdy Texas! Welcome and good luck!
  • Tracey_Smith
    Tracey_Smith Posts: 199
    Options
    You just ask x
  • novaroo
    novaroo Posts: 17
    Options
    Just add friends by going onto their page and send friends request. Where in Texas do you live?
  • mrsbumblebee20
    mrsbumblebee20 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello there!! People are very friendly here. Look around we are all here to support you!!
  • mrsbumblebee20
    mrsbumblebee20 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello there!! People are very friendly here. Look around we are all here to support you!! I have no idea why this posted twice!!!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Hi there. :happy: Welcome to MFP from a fellow Texan. I think you'll like it here; there are lots of nice people and some very good information to be had.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend. I am from Texas also.
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    I just started today and I'm so impressed with this site, It looks like its just what I needed to keep track of everything! How do I win freinds like I see alot of you have on your profile?

Heya Texas :)
    I grew up in Dallas/Ft. Worth - welcome from another Texan - just add friends - watch for people who post and find the ones you like or make a request for friends - for example: 40 male who has 70 pounds to lose looking for like-goal folks who want to keep each other motivated...

:) Or just add me :)
  • auntamama
    auntamama Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am from TX too. You can add me as a friend. I consider myself kinda new to this as I have only been consistant about 11 days now, but joined a while ago.
  • blpope
    blpope Posts: 163
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me--I'm one of those "I wasn't born Texan, but I got here as fast as I could" types (my whole family is from TX and then they had to go and have me in NJ--shamed for life!)
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    Hello - Dallas is in the building! :-) Feel free to add me!:glasses:
  • PfatBottomGirl
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I am looking for new friends and support in reaching my goal. I also live in Texas. Send you a request soon.
  • kastlekonmommy
    Options
    Welcome! We love Texas!!!! We have family there and visit every summer and just love it! Good Luck to you :
  • singin_sunrise
    singin_sunrise Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Nacogdoches, TX
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    <--- also in texas. Austin, to be exact.
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Another Texan here! :)
  • SkylerNshape
    Options
    Thanks to everyone!
  • amylyork
    amylyork Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Howdy from Aggieland. Whoop!
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    hi im from north carolina. yea everyone friendly. we all dont have be asshamed how much u want to loose or weight. the thing that counts that we all in this together.
  • sfphill
    sfphill Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm not from Texas, but you can add me if you want! I am always looking for friends in a similar situation and those that need encouragement! (Like I do. lol)

:flowerforyou:

Sara