Need pals

Options
Hi there

I am new here and am following Dr Mike Moreno's 17 Day Diet.
I was using another calorie counting site but have heard only good about this one so I have changed.
I have lost 10kg since January , but 4 since starting this Diet in the middle of June. I have to admit to having had some cheats , what with my birthday and all.
Feel free to add me as a friend as I could use all the support I can get.

Thanks

Heidi

Replies

• ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hello Heidi and welcome! You will find a good group of people here that will help keep you motivated. There is a weath of knowledge here too. Good luck!
  • Bells32
    Bells32 Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • nessaluv05
    nessaluv05 Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome!!!!! This site is such great motivation and the people on here are always willing to help and support you! So glad to have you on here!!!! :)
  • el_crtss
    el_crtss Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome!!! Best of luck! :)
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    welcome feel free to add me x
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. I love this site. I am so glad I asked my co worker about this.
  • tommys
    tommys Posts: 61
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Heidi! You will love all this site has to offer not only does it make logging your meals, exercise and water but the people here are AMAZING! Some of the BEST friends you will have on this journey will come from MFP users... we ARE One BIG Happy Family and now You are apart of that family! Congratulations on making the commitment to become more healthy!
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    tips.... eat small portations of what not to eat. drink vitamin enhanced grape and apple drink mix by walmart. . I have been combining some my food made a tasty treat. My partner loves it and I love it. One is my version of fruit salad since I don’t like every fruit and my partner doesn’t either. I cut strawberries into pieces, cut apples into lengths, add cantaloupe slices, watermelon slices, grapes, and cut my banana in circles then mix up to a bowl then I got my fruit salad. For snack if I am tired of bread I use wheat flatbread. I spread any kind peanut butter on my flatbread and make sure it cover then cut my bananas into circles and place them down the middle. Then fold over to where cover the bananas sand fold the other over. There my way to peanut butter and banana wrap. I made a healthier way to eat strawberries and bananas without the juice. Just cut the strawberries into small pieces and bananas into pieces in put them in a bowl, and then u got strawberries and bananas without the juice. I have discovered a wonderful drink mix called crystal light strawberry and banana hunger control. It helps my partner and I get full fast. Anything else I should try just message me or post it. May god bless u. I need some inspiration so I can share to my partner. hope this works.