First NSV

Options
mellc80
mellc80 Posts: 9 Member
Thanks to Shawnta27, she encouraged me to place my first NSV. It actually took place last Saturday. As I was preparing to get ready for the day I was looking in my closet for a pair of jeans to put on and I grabbed a pair of grey skinny jeans that I had bought several months back, that were too tight in the first place, but I really wanted them so I bought them and told myself I will just put a girdle on LOL. So I put them on and they acutally fit for real this time. I couldnt believe it so I went and admired myself in the full length mirror. I was so happy I started walking around the house doing my happy dance and do you know they started to fall off my waist with them zipped up and buttoned without a girdle. Not only did they fit but I had to put a belt on to almost the last hole to keep them up. I know I have only lost 5 or 6 lbs but watching my calories and working out is taking crazy inches off my waist.

Replies

• Shawnta27
    Shawnta27 Posts: 22
    Options
    Great job!!! I am so proud of you!!! It is a good feeling....And this journey would be ten times harder if I didnt have you by my side..Glad I could give you some encouragment back :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!