a day 12 years in the making..

Options
MissSusieQ
MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
after splashing around between 85kg (my heaviest, 9 years ago) and 65.7kg (so close!! 5 years ago) I hit my 'goal weight' of 65kg today.

I say 'goal weight' because it's not a final stop, but for the past 12 years of trying to lose weight, it's the goalpost I have always set as my 'that'd be pretty good, and once I get there I'll review if I want to lose more' goal. And I've never quite reached it, though I've come close, until today.

So now I need to rethink my goals!!

Replies

• Dekayla13
    Dekayla13 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must be so proud of yourself!
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    actually I'm remarkably blase about it!

I'm stoked, but I'm also like 'well, that's nice, but it's not the be-all and end-all'.

I think new goal #1 will be 'still be under 65kg in a month'. I'm hoping that since I don't feel like 'whew, ive done it, I can relax now', i'll be less likely to go back to old ways and bounce back up
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You did it! So right..as long as you keep losing… you eventually get to goal. Maybe it is the harsh deadlines we put on ourselves that makes it impossible.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Huzzah!
    rcljx6r9fb4n.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!