Shred Level 2

Options
Is anyone doing level 2? I have about conquered lvl 1 after 13 days and I'm ready to move on. Is it harder or just different?
Thanks

Replies

• Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Is anyone doing level 2? I have about conquered lvl 1 after 13 days and I'm ready to move on. Is it harder or just different?
    Thanks
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

I'm so excited! I can't wait to get to level 2! :love:
  • Coltom
    Coltom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hang in there and then do 30 more minutes for me:laugh:
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I went on to level 2 and it is both a little different adn a little harder...but it gets easier with time. Hang in there!! :flowerforyou:
  • tazzy
    tazzy Posts: 197
    Options
    I live in the Uk and I have just ordered this from amazon cant waiit for it to arrive it should be here withing the next couple of weeks I need to refocus I think this could do the trick.
  • abillings9
    Options
    I am planning on moving up to level 2 tomorrow just to see... Yesterday was day 7 of level one for me and I didn't burn as many cals as I normally do. I took that as a sign that it is time to move up!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Hang in there and then do 30 more minutes for me:laugh:

Do your own 30 minutes Mom!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I personally had to stay on level one for several months because of a medical condition however I have been on level two for a while now and I love it. I tried level 3 and I had to go back down to level 2 because it was too hard for me personally. Good luck. :drinker: