I weight 361 and today I'm going to start my journey

Options
2»

Replies

• 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    greboricua wrote: »
    Well guys yesterday n today I prepare my food for this week I thought was gonna be easy little hard but is done. The good things was I was moving more but still not enough cause I only did 993 step I know you going to say is not enough but is enough for me cause I can't move much. My journey begins n I'm so excited

Great job on the food prep. I have found throughout my journey that when I let my prep slide so does my calorie deficit. As for the walking, there is only one person on this website that knows is 993 steps is enough for you, and that's you. This is a great place to get support and that's what people do here. They won't tell you that what you are doing isn't good enough, they will give you advice or opinions on how to do it better. If you feel as though 993 steps is enough, or it's more than you usually do, then GREAT WORK! On just your first and second days you have already made huge progress towards meeting your goals. As mentioned before, try to get 1000 steps tomorrow, and then 1020 the next day.

If you can continue to make small steps each day then you will look back to your original posts week after week, month after month and be able to see just how far you have really come. Time really does fly and by the end of the year if you keep making small changes you are going to be a person in a completely new body.

Good luck on moving forward, I wish you the best!
  • Jessie24330
    Jessie24330 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    greboricua wrote: »
    Well guys yesterday n today I prepare my food for this week I thought was gonna be easy little hard but is done. The good things was I was moving more but still not enough cause I only did 993 step I know you going to say is not enough but is enough for me cause I can't move much. My journey begins n I'm so excited

If anyone says it's not enough, just ignore them. As long as you are making progress, that's what counts. You are not going to start at walking 3453 miles a day lol. Try to do just a little more each day, as much as you can without making yourself want to give up. Progress will happen. And preparing your meals will get easier. I promise. You can do this. Being ready is half the battle and it sounds like you are :smile:
  • gfw99
    gfw99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's not easy to change for the better but look you doing it. Keep up the good work and fight until there is no fight left in you!
  • Running4Bipolar
    Running4Bipolar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can do this. The first step is to start your journey. You will have tough days, but it is important to keep going even if you mess up. I have done it many times. We are all here rooting for you. PS Check out Danny Gets Fit on youtube for more inspiration.