80pounds gone for the second time

Options
(I'm posting this for the second time because someone had it removed) Not sure why but here it goes. i0clnim4472l.jpeg
2u22jrlakf7b.jpeg
lrenqxcyhh4a.jpeg
In 2010 I made the decision to take control over my body & life. I was at my biggest of 200 pounds depressed and just really starting to hate myself! After changing the way I ate and exercise (No special programs or personal trainers) All on my own I was 113 in less than one year! I kept up with my healthy life style diet exercise ect .. Found out I was expecting my first child in Aug of 2014. The first three months I gained 20pounds and from their on my weight was history! I was 205 at the end of my pregnancy (Miserable). So sep of 2015 I was ready to go back to the gym & eat rite again and start losing After almost one year I was back down to 128 from 205! My journeys have been very successful so for this I would love to help and inspire others!! I made a Facebook group page (it's private) I post Monday-Saturday (Days I train) about what I'm ratting what I'm doing in the gym ect .. I post a lot of motivational quotes and workouts ratting plans all that good stuff. I also love to have other post on my page and share their journey with me and all the other ladies who are on journeys!! Casandra Maria Delgado is my Facebook name and Casandra journey is the groups name ADD me laddies and lets kick some butt together! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WHEN YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!