best cardio dvds

Options
i need to know what your favorite cardio dvds are...the ones that work the best

Replies

• illeriya
    Options
    i need to know what your favorite cardio dvds are...the ones that work the best
  • csantos1182
    Options
    I am a fan of cardioke.
  • mandersen16
    Options
    I like the slim in 6 series. Kicks my butt every time.
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    cathe friedrich step videos
  • RebeccaM
    RebeccaM Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really like The Firm brand... I have "Tight buns and Killer Legs" and "Cardioblast" that are both good.
  • jsmccloy
    jsmccloy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of "free", so I do the Fitness On Demand from my cable company. Of course, just about all of those sell DVDs too, so you can try a bunch out on demand and if you find a series you really like you can buy the DVD.
  • Maribela86
    Maribela86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels
  • iamjaysmom
    Options
    I love the Walk Away the Pounds 4 Mile Challenge videos as well as Billy Blanks stuff. Kicks my butt every time.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i like tae bo and the biggest loser cardio max.
  • msplatts
    Options
    Turbo Jam dvds are very good & fun to do.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    taebo amped (comes with weighted bar) and jillian michaels 30 days shred
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for something fun, I keep checking Latin Funk Dance Fitness out from the library. It is the ONLY dance dvd that I've not gotten to the end of and felt stupid. I don't know what it is but every time I try a new dance one I just can NOT keep up, no matter how hard I try. Then I feel incompetent. Anyway, this one is fun and if I mess up a bit it's easy to get right back to it. I also like the Tae Bo dvd's I've tried. I highly recommend looking to see what your library has so that you can "try before you buy". It sucks to put the money out for a new dvd and then hate it. Anyway, good luck finding something that you really like!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
    Niccole :flowerforyou:

8056.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • hapemopirate
    hapemopirate Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Dance Off the Inches . . . I have the Hip Hop and Salsa ones. SO MUCH FUN!!! You can get them at Walmart for about $11, but I got mine at Barnes & Noble for $9 each (they were doing a buy 2 get 1 free special). I think the sale is still going on if you have a B&N in your area.
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    I have the biggest loser cardio max, I :heart: it. It's great because you have different levels, so you aren't just doing one thing over and over. You get to move up until your doing the entire DVD. Hope this helps!