2 months loss

Options
eh02159
eh02159 Posts: 2 Member
r08edxf6ogfv.jpeg

Can't believe the difference in 2 months. After 3-5 days getting my *kitten* handed to me at the gym, changing my eating habits and cutting down on drinking I finally see results. What's crazy is I'm only a POUND lighter. If you're counting calories and working at the gym don't concentrate so much on the scale as you do results. On that note take pictures often.

Yay for tears of joy!

Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    A pound? Just a pound?!

You look like you've lost 5-8 pounds AT LEAST.

Great job.
  • mikeisgod83
    mikeisgod83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So much progress in such a short time frame!!
  • thatATLgirl
    thatATLgirl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    ONLY a pound?!!! Man this makes me feel much better. I've been working out for over a month and haven't lost any weight on the scale but now I know I'm not hallucinating the changes I'm seeing on my body.
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post. So many of us concentrate on the scale. This encouraged me even more!
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look so narrow and strong now! Amazing job.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    How encouraging. 1. you look much smaller yes! 2. you only lost a pound..shows how the scale should not drive us crazy. Wonderful keep up the great work.
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    wow.
  • TheBuffster40
    TheBuffster40 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference !! I need to take my focus off the scale. Well done - and this is a great post
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!