Options
bwhitty67
bwhitty67 Posts: 162 Member
Considering this option just wondering if you've found it truly useful

Replies

• jayv85
    jayv85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    How long have you been using the regular site? I'd wait and see if the regular site works for you. I know it does for me for what I want to use.
  • bwhitty67
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a few years now
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    It is for me, I want to break down my macros.
  • rlomsdale
    rlomsdale Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I debated using the premium site myself for awhile. After using the standard site and being diabetic and sensitive to sodium, I decided to go for it. I will say that although I haven't used many of the premium options, it does suit my purpose for the $49.99 a year since I am able to keep better track of my sodium levels and intake of carbs and protein. I will also say that I am on the Diabetic Nutrisystem program. Everyone has their own needs and you just have to weigh out what works for you.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Its worth it for me because I cycle my calories, meaning I don't eat the same exact amount every day. Premium allows me to set custom calories goals for each day. It also allows me to turn off exercise calories which I don't want to eat yet as I have a ton of stored energy and I'm only walking right now.
  • Rikki007s
    Rikki007s Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    The premium was not worth it to me. I am glad I only paid for a month because I would have been upset to get the year and not feel like it was worth the money. I honestly didn't notice much difference at all. As a diabetic, I am still able to very easily track my calories and carbohydrates with the regular site and am able to change my macro nutrient ratios if I want to.
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I needed to customize my macros precisely, and to do so I upgraded. It's absolutely worth it for that one feature, for me.
  • bwhitty67
    Options
    johunt615 wrote: »
    Its worth it for me because I cycle my calories, meaning I don't eat the same exact amount every day. Premium allows me to set custom calories goals for each day. It also allows me to turn off exercise calories which I don't want to eat yet as I have a ton of stored energy and I'm only walking right now.

I didn't realize that was a feature... Good to know thanks :smile:
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I like having the ability to customize my macros or set different calorie goals for different days. It was also a benefit to not have to deal with the adds (of course I found out later that there is a free add blocker you can download)