This is just so sad.. *Shakes head*

Options

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Thats horrible.
    Shes going to screw up her childs view of food forever.
    How can she do that to her daughter.
    Convince her its a good idea to feed mummy until she is so obese she is disabled, and possibly dies because of the weight she has got too.
    Uhh how selfish of a woman.
  • Jessabelle12
    Jessabelle12 Posts: 145
    Options
    Her poor child is going to grow up and realise her mum is going to gie young. When shes old enough to realise she'll hate what shes done to her mum. Does her mum not care that she's going to die young and leave her child?? Selfish.
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    OK, this is bad enough, but the fact that her kid is exposed to this is really bothersome to me.
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!! That is so very sad! :cry:
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    UGH!
    What's worse is people are paying her to do it :(
  • Jcdaniels
    Jcdaniels Posts: 22
    Options
    agreed .... smh2
  • Picklepower
    Picklepower Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    OMG! That is just ridiculous.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Seriously?! Who would want to weigh that much? Isn't she uncomfortable with all the health problems and not being able to move around? And she makes her 4-year old daughter feed her. Makes me sick...
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Ugh... just ugh....

Some people should not be parents.
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    What sucks is WE will most likely have to pay for her healthcare. High blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes - to name a few of things you get when you are overweight.
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    I don't find that sad i find it beyond sick. My four year old is told to stay away from the cooking and she has hers cooking? Her kid should not be subjugated to her indulgence and self mutilation. Just sickening...
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I think I remember this woman from Oprah or one of the other talk shows. It is disgusting. She is 100% abusing her child, what kind of life does that poor little girl have? She probably never plays outside!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    It is child abuse as far as i'm concerned...I hope child services step in now that she has admitted to using her daughter as a feeder. Disgusting!!!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    DISGUSTING

That child should be taken away from her for basically becoming her care taker. The role reversal alone should be reason enough but I'm sure they could add on the fact that she's doing damage to her child's psyche.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    double post.
  • JenniferAutumn
    JenniferAutumn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I saw this on the Tyra show one day not so long ago.

I was disgusted then and I am disgusted now.
  • JenniferAutumn
    JenniferAutumn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I think I remember this woman from Oprah or one of the other talk shows. It is disgusting. She is 100% abusing her child, what kind of life does that poor little girl have? She probably never plays outside!

I am pretty sure it was Tyra. :)
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    This was horrible in so many ways, I am almost speechless but only because I have so many different thoughts I can't narrow them down. It is awful that she is doing this to her child and being such a terrible role model to the poor little girl. I hope the right people read this article and get them help because I would hate to hear how the child will end up in 10 years. I hope the woman realizes the importance of being healthy and being able to properly care for her daughter during her childhood instead of gaining another 300 pounds and dying or being completely disabled.
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Makes me want to cry. I can't imagine putting my daughter through that. SICK
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    absolutely disgusting.
    no thanks. i think i'll try to set a GOOD example for my son.