Starting Over......Again

Options
Hello! My name is Jayme (or Nitrous, whatever). I'm 29, work in the correctional field with felons. It's tough work, but rewarding. I've struggled with my weight for most of my life, and this time I really want to lose weight. I have yet to set real, measurable goals, but right now one of my mid-term goals is to lose enough weight to look good in a dress for my brother's wedding next spring. Beyond that, I'd like to lose a total of about 130 lbs, maybe more once I can get down there. Since I've always found counting calories and tracking my food to be one of the best ways to keep myself on track, I decided to try using this site again. I tried it once before, but without friends and support my use tapered off after a while.

Right now I'm looking for friends who will help keep me accountable, check in on me if I stop tracking for a few days, keep in touch to help me stay motivated. I can offer motivation back, an ear to listen, check-in's on occasion when needed (just ask!). So please go ahead and friend me if you want, I'm looking forward to meeting more people here!

Replies

• lncstr
    lncstr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy! I am also starting over again. Let's stick with it this time! Today I did NOT buy a giant bag of candy lol #babysteps
  • Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya!
  • angelraguel
    angelraguel Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    im restarting again too! ill send you a request. sounds like ypou jhave a good goal to work towards