Here again on a new journey after succeeding here years ago in my quest to be a mum

Options
last time i was here was years ago trying to fall pregnant. i lost the weight and finally got my dream, a baby. I now have 3! I lost alot of weight here but have now put it all back on after having 3 babys. Looking to lose the weight again for new goals now. Im looking for active supportive people who lead busy lifes :smiley: ! Lets here about you too !

Replies

• cremorna1
    cremorna1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am also here on a quest to have a baby!! It is so nice to hear you succeeded. I am sure you are going to lose the weight - you've already done it once!! Welcome back!!
  • samtheseahippie
    samtheseahippie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I lead a busy life, no kids yet- but in grad school while working full time. Had stopped exercising after being diagnosed with a fainting condition that limited certain things. I let things slip after that for four years and gained 35 pounds. However, I'm eager to start fresh and learn to work with my new constraints while trying to still love my body as is in addition to as it could/will be.