Hit almost all my goals in time for my Bday! *pics*

Options
evelyn602
evelyn602 Posts: 43 Member
Hello Everyone,

I posted just recently but I started 30DS/p90X since then and even though I haven’t lost any more weight I did lose another pant size so I wanted to share! I'm 5'1' so definitely small and my weight went up and down a lot ever since high school so there is no time frame for these pics lol but I think I finally got it and am going to be able to maintain where I'm at. I am 3lbs away from my goal just in time in for my 26th bday tomorrow! Recently went on a whole new wardrobe shopping spree because nothing I had fit anymore and realized I am down to the smallest ever! Size 2 now I can't even believe it sometimes I check the pants over and over to make sure I'm not imagining it lol (sorry for the after dirty mirror was being lazy)

Before 150lbs
4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

After 118lbs

IMAG001612.jpg

103_0385.jpg

250955_1713461447674_1572313727_31390868_808470_n1.jpg

Replies

• keishamarie4
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!! My goal is by my birthday too!! It's nice to start a new age looking your best!! You definitely did that!!! Again congrats!!!
  • loveisme
    loveisme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats,you look great!!!!
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    you look awesome and what a great birthday present to yourself!!!
    Well done!!!
  • evelyn602
    Options
    Thanks!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Whose AMAZING?? ....YOU ARE!!!! Great job! You look awesome!
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    WOW.
    you look great!
    you have a nice figure
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Congrats and Happy Birthday!

Now tell us how you did it?
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!
  • evelyn602
    Options
    Congrats and Happy Birthday!

Now tell us how you did it?

Thanks!! I wish I had a story or even say it was easy or even quick but none of that is the case. My weight went up and down a lot I was finally able to break the cycle when I started planning for my wedding and decided I wanted something long term. I started tracking everything I ate good bad everything was tracked! Then I started portion control I was eating way too much than I actually needed it wasn't even necessary to eat that much food lol. Also #1 thing I LOVED that I credit to helping me break the cycle was the eat this not that book series I have a busy schedule and can't help but eating out and these books really taught me how to re think things showed me I can live a normal healthy life without sacrificing my social life or being confined to only my house when I want to be healthy. And of course exercise consistent continuous exercise! Hope this helps someone I'm also open to friend request if anyone wants help or extra motivation.
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    You look great!
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done!!
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    congratulations! You look great!
  • evelyn602
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! Great work, you're amazing!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!