Need to lose 125lbs

Options
The struggle is all to real. I'm looking for some friends for increased motivation. Good luck to you all!

Replies

• 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Please add me.. 260ish pounds.. Finally Im starting to get re- used to fill my diary daily.Need support and I will offer the same.
  • Anja0495
    Anja0495 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, if you'd like please add me too. Needing to loose 80 lbs... Ugh, how did it ever get this far?!?!?
  • debrafm
    debrafm Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You all can do this! I lost 80, with more to go, but I'm back up by about 30. I have about 40 to get to my goal. Feel free to add me. I love motivation others because it helps me too.
  • Dreya1999
    Dreya1999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me. Needing to loose 100 pounds! New to this healthy way of life and definitely will need the motivation along the way! Good luck guys! We got this!
  • GGgetsFit
    GGgetsFit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love the support as well so feel free to add me. I would love for us all to reach our goals.
  • Shellymae813
    Shellymae813 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!! Love to motivate and need motivation!!!!
  • soniajacobs2014
    soniajacobs2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me and let's support each other! Need to lose 76 pounds to reach goal weight. I am restarting today! :)
  • Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 140lb to lose
  • 100toloose
    Options
    Ladies.. Why is it so hard to control ourself when it comes to food? I'm struggling every time I gave food infront of me... And after I always decide ,Im going to start my weightloss progress now.. After I pigged out..
  • Mari0810
    Mari0810 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You guys can definitely do this. I've lost over 100lbs, didn't think it was possible. The transformation is amazing because you get to know yourself on this journey! Best to luck to everyone!
  • 100toloose
    Options
    Thanks Mari0810 for the kind words.. ive done this before.. i dont know why is it so hard to start. I need to find an activity I like to do.. like zumba.. now i embarrassed how fat I am and is don't even go anymore... :(