Looking for friends with a high amount of weight to lose

Options

Replies

• likewhoa712
    likewhoa712 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Friend requests sent to everyone! Good luck to you on your journey's as well and congrats to everyone that has had losses already! Can't wait to get to that point :)
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. While I don't have any more weight to lose, I have lost 89 lbs and reached my goal weight, am now focused on fitness. I've gone through the struggle of losing and maintaining so feel free to add me.
  • Livematthew25
    Livematthew25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started this year with 215 pounds to lose. 110 are gone. 105 to go.
  • bmclogins
    bmclogins Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, my ultimate goal is to lose 100 pounds. My first big goal is to drop 50, but I'm taking this journey 5 pounds at a time. Two weeks steady and I'm down 4 pounds... I need friends.
  • SierraND89
    SierraND89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 100 lbs and still have about 80 yo lose. Anyone feel free to add me! I log in daily and have an open diary!
  • bwhitty67
    bwhitty67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well... :)
  • TitaniumTexan
    TitaniumTexan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! Anyone on here can feel free to add me, too. I have about 80 pounds to lose.
  • manto2112
    manto2112 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have around 40 lbs to lose and my diary is open for my friends :) add me if you want
  • ashley785mfp
    ashley785mfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. This is my third time restarting. My father had a heart attack last week and has got me motivated to try again but this time to be heathy and not just weight less. I need to loose 90lbs to meet my all over goal.
  • cremorna1
    cremorna1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join you all! I have 88 lbs to lose and have lost about 20 alread, but am losing motivation. Sadly enough, I have no mfp friends, so friend me if you like. Cheers
  • 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm down 18 but I have about 90 left to go. Feel free to add me
  • canadian_bakin
    canadian_bakin Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 40 then re-evaluate. This is my hundredth time in this site it seems. I think I was most successful when I had a tight group of friends. Anyhow, anyone can add me.
  • likewhoa712
    likewhoa712 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Sent requests :)
  • Cambridge727
    Cambridge727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose feel free to add
  • MandyxSchmitz
    MandyxSchmitz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have way more to lose, over 200! If you want to be friends I'll be here for a long time to help out
  • SamKorosi
    SamKorosi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've got about 90 to lose. Fell off the wagon for a little while but am getting back to it now. Feel free to add me!
  • craftymom24
    craftymom24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Right now my goal is to lose 75 pounds. Please feel free to add me! :smile:
  • metalellie1
    metalellie1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 45lbs and I'd love more friends!
  • louise7138
    louise7138 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add Me I have 20 to lose
  • sarasolle
    sarasolle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started three days ago. I need to lose 87 pounds. This is weight I have gained after four kids. Looking to get back to pre-kid weight. I would like for anyone to add me that needs to lose 50-100 pounds.