first day-looking for support buddies

Options
I am a 48 year old female aiming to lose 50 pounds before I turn 50. I would like to get healthy,feel better, become more attractive and reduce my medications. If anyone out there can relate and wants to offer and receive support and motivation, I'd love to hear from you. Together we can do this! lessofel

Replies

• GGgetsFit
    GGgetsFit Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi! I can totally relate. I'm the same age and in the same boat. Would love the support as well. Add me if you like and we can motivate each other.
  • lessofel
    lessofel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good to hear from you. I sent a friend request.
  • Shellymae813
    Shellymae813 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50 lbs as well. Feel free to add me!
  • BLee727
    BLee727 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 30-40 lbs. I am 58 and the pounds are coming on fast. I feel I am out of control. I have limited exercising ability but I can walk. I have a full time, predominantly desk job which isn't helping.
  • pukehina
    pukehina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am keen to be part of a group that can support and motivate each other. I'm a 53 year old female and my goal is to lose around 44 pounds. Add me too:)
  • Carmela5Mela
    Carmela5Mela Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and also would like to loose 50. Not sure how to add people but would like to be part of a group to motivate each other!
  • lessofel
    lessofel Posts: 14 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    If any of you would like to form a group since we are all of similar ages with similar weight loss goals, you can look for the group I just started called turning (or already turned)50-Time to get healthy. That would be a better way to communicate with one another and support each other. More friendly, supportive people are welcome.
  • Bloomingin30
    Bloomingin30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 2 here. Whew! :). New friends welcome to add.