Just started a cleanse ~ Isagenix

Options
Hello Friends,

I am on day 2 of my 30 day Isagenix cleanse. Anyone else doing the same or has in the past? The first day was rough because I got a terrible headache and was detoxing. If you have any tips or comments let me know.

Thanks,

Jeagirl

Replies

• kellymcaloon
    Options
    Hi, could you give me more info on this detox and why and how it works? I have never done a detox but am interested. I have about 8 lbs to lose and exercise 1.5 hours/day 6 days a week. Does it seem like that would be a good option? Thank you!:smile:
  • duvaroo
    duvaroo Posts: 18
    Options
    I don't get detoxes. Our body is already set up to get rid of the stuff we don't need,

If you eat healthy and exercise, I'm not sure why anyone would need to do this.

Maybe that's why you're getting a headache...most detoxes I've read about have really been a short term fast, and that's not good. Make sure you're getting enough carbs and healthy protein!
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I don't get detoxes. Our body is already set up to get rid of the stuff we don't need,

If you eat healthy and exercise, I'm not sure why anyone would need to do this.

Maybe that's why you're getting a headache...most detoxes I've read about have really been a short term fast, and that's not good. Make sure you're getting enough carbs and healthy protein!

I agree! I don't understand them at all. A friend of mine did a detox/cleanse and she lost 10 lbs but gained back 20.
  • jeagirl
    jeagirl Posts: 17
    Options
    I have never been a big fan of detoxes. I did a lot of research and found that it is healthy to fast/detox your body every once in a while. Our ancestors (before grocery stores and modern conveniences) did have to do without similar to what we call "fast/detox" today. Anyways, it is something I researched heavily.

For more information about this product: Isagenix has all natural ingredients and I do eat almost 1200 calories. Of course I had a headache the first few days because there is no caffeine for the 30 days and our bodies carry a ton of toxins. The purpose of the detox is to clean out system, revive metabolism, and increase energy. Check out their website, google consumer reviews about Isagenix, and youtube has a ton of personal experiences.

Isagenix is not for everyone. I heard about it through friends that have done the cleanse. They lost a lot of weight and have kept it off. I lost 2 pounds so far and into day 4. I feel energized and satisfied.

Good luck everyone :smile: