Cupcakes, Lifesavers and Licorice!

Options
Melis25Fit
Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
All three are sitting in the office with me. I'm completely ignoring the chocolate cupcakes with loads of frosting (one of my favs!) and totally ignoring the licorice as well. ( I LOVE chewy candy, so I'm very proud of this as well.)

I HAVE HAD TOO MANY LIFESAVERS THO!
at 15 cals per piece, it's not the worse choice, but seriously. Stop eating lifesavers. Tell me to stop.

Replies

• meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    STOP RIGHT THERE! LOL
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Haha! Good job avoiding the snacks! We always have tons of junk at my work, and it always looks soooo tempting. Luckily I have tons of food allergies so I can't eat any of it anyways. Now...stop eating those candies!
  • karlajohnson123
    karlajohnson123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Put the life savers down. Each one of those precious little pieces is going to be turned into fat.
    You know, your body can't burn calories as long as you keep feeding it sugar.
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    LOL! Stop with the life savers! They are not saving you! LOL well, maybe they are saving you from the cup cakes! Stay away from those too! Your will power is AMAZING!!!!!
  • donbet69
    donbet69 Posts: 133
    Options
    15 calories per for a whole lifesaver. If your lifesavers have a hole in the middle, deduct 1.5 calories.