First day of Shred... EVER

Options
Ok so ive just done my first day of 30ds.....i cannot believe how excited i was at the prospect of a work out!! It hurt and was hard but i can see that it will get more bearable as it works...until you change level of course!

Just wondering though as i only joined here earlier this week, if i am jumping straight onto shred will i see much weight los or just inches as i dont want to be disappointed if i dont think i'm losing? I am not just doing shred, i will be doing Zumba on the Wii, cycling and plenty of walking with the day job so i hope this variety will help weight loss as well as inch loss.

Thanks to all those who have given this work out good reviews and esp those who posted before and after shots.... you are all my inspiration :-)

Replies

• aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    <--- i only did shred. multiple times, but pretty much just shred. i never measured inches unfortunately, but i know i lost those. and pounds, too! LOVE shred!! good luck!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Make sure you measure girl! You will be suprised at how many inches you will loose. The extra cardio with the shred should help with the lbs lost. I lost about 8lbs in 30 day with the shred and doing zumba some days. I think I lost like 15 inches or something crazy like that.
  • rhomor
    rhomor Posts: 39
    Options
    you can join me if you want. I started yesterday. Getting it done today was much harder because I am so sore but I can see how this will work! I started a daily post to keep myself accountable for doing this. I posted my day 1 measurements and weight and will be posting weight daily, measurements and pics every 10 days.

From what I have read most people talk about the inches lost.
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well I am eager for day two. I started on this site and lifestyle Tuesday and have already lost 4.6lb! Just goes to show what effort does and the rewards you get for it i am so motivated!