Hello! friends? Anyone? Lol

Options
lynnetteOrta
lynnetteOrta Posts: 4 Member
edited August 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. My name is lynnette. I am not her to give you my life story, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a single mom of four wonderful kids and I want my body back! I am not extremely over weight I need to loose about 20 pounds and tone up. I am doing this for me and I need my self esteem back! So if my one needs new friends let me know! I am logging everyday and doing a low carb diet as they are my nemesis. But I love to support others Iam a good cheerleader! That's all guys. Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

Replies

• lynnetteOrta
    lynnetteOrta Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had to bump this. Funny lots of views but no friends yet. Lol.
  • louise7138
    louise7138 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Heya am Louise am trying to get my self esteem back except mines from operations loads of stretch marks because of them and gaining weight from medication since I got the all clear from hospital I can finally sort my weight out you can add me as a friend if you like
  • TiAnV
    TiAnV Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm here to lose weight too. I could ALWAYS use the motivation. I don't have the best support circle (my husband is AMAZING, but he's 6'3" and very slender and all of my closest girlfriends are very fit and athletic), so I don't have anyone else in my life who has to work hard like I do! I have one girlfriend who has been a huge inspiration, but she runs marathons for crying out loud. (I love her and can't wait to run with her some day!) So anyways, "nice to meet you". ;-)
  • louise7138
    Options
    How do I add friend s I've clicked on name but nothing with add
  • louise7138
    Options
    How do I add people
  • BVincent88
    BVincent88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can relate to all of you in some way, and would like to be friends on here =) Sorry Lynette don't mean to jack your thread but I haven't gotten the courage to start my own so I reply to other people's and people lol.

Lynette -- I also have about 20 to lose which is "easy", but I have never been even remotely toned, or even tried, so I would love to go down that road also.

Louise -- I have stretch marks in all the typical places too bc I guess gaining weight as a teen. Arms, love handles, thighs, all the places that tshirts and shorts show. So I hate summer for that reason.

Tianv -- my fiancée is also 6', 140 on a good day 100% ectomorph. I'm 5'2" ideally 120 and still a chunky little endomorph. We are self conscious for the same but opposite reasons, I'm sure you get that. Hehe.
  • TiAnV
    TiAnV Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Louise, it took me a minute to figure it out too. I ended up searching for the exact username under the Find Members link and then I clicked Add as Friend on their profile page.

BVincent, I definitely get what you mean! I'm 5'3" and I gained about 90 pounds in the first year of living with my husband (he was my boyfriend back then). How did this happen you ask?? Because HE has the metabolism of a 12 year old boy where as I did not. :-) It took me way too long to realize that I could not keep eating all the things he ate, nor his portion sizes! He also plays hockey so he burns off a million more calories than I do. And then having a baby did not do my body any favors lol.
  • JasonRainboze
    JasonRainboze Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request!
  • eightdozenroses
    eightdozenroses Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :smile:

I have 22 pounds to lose, I'm a mother and grandmother. Would love to be friends.
    Rosemarie
  • Beav73
    Beav73 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard...Good luck with your journey
  • Gonzarggabe
    Gonzarggabe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me as a friend. I'm looking to motivate some people and that motivates me to be better also. Look forward to hearing back