NSV

Options
helenoftroy1
helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
I found some trousers with a label on them still (English size 20). At the beginning of the year I couldn't get into them and thought one day I might find some time to lose a bit of weight so I could squeeze into them. I put them on today. ha ha ha ha, they are like clown trousers, can not believe it!! (I am now fitting in size 16 jeans!)
People are starting to notice now that I've lost weight. They say it sometimes takes until you're 30 pounds down.
Whoop whoopity whoop!!!!!!

Have a lovely day MFPers!!!!!!

Replies

• ltlms
    ltlms Posts: 3
    Options
    yayyy! congratulations! that's so awesome keep up the great work =)
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, gotta love those NSV's to keep the motivation going!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    YAY, CONGRATS!
  • McghanK
    McghanK Posts: 120
    Options
    Congrats! best feeling ever!
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    Ahhh....that's awesome! Good for you. I wondered when ANYONE (other than my wonderful hubby) would comment on my weight loss. Hasn't happened yet! Maybe one day soon - but in the meantime I love that my husband is very supportive & complimentary.
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Well deserved NSV! Congrats. Just today I caught someone spazzing out when I passed them in the hall (there is a mirror on the wall which made this possible). He spun around and stood there as I continued walking. This is fun, isn't it?
  • ambreee
    ambreee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great Work! I love fitting into clothes that once were too small.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!