40 lbs down after 2 babies in 2 years!

Options
hp6qlo8bo0rj.jpeg
Hey everyone!!!! 40 lbs down after my second baby. Would like to lose 20 more! Let's be friends!!!

Replies

• AliciaBerries
    AliciaBerries Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look so good! How long did it take?
  • lacdbrown
    lacdbrown Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    8 months!!
  • lacdbrown
    Options
    And thank you!
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Awesome -- love the muscle tone in the arms. Do you mind sharing your height?
  • lacdbrown
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 150. I was 190 right before birth both times. starting weight 137 in 2013
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Totally my hero.
  • lacdbrown
    Options
    Oh thank you so much
  • katielynn107
    katielynn107 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!

Let's be friends! I have the same amount to loose, I've lost a bunch of inches, lost about 10lbs now- it's only been a cpl of months though! I also had two babies close together- 13 mo apart!

• BigJes37
    BigJes37 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Great work!
  • iamtiti2014
    iamtiti2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Wow its so great! I had my baby 10 weeks ago w c section. Im lazy to do workout as i never really had to.... but watching you is really motivational. I have 40 pounds extra....
    Yesterday i had my birthday and i could not resist for 2 big slices if cake.. aaawww im sooo bad....
    I gave myself time until my b-day so i will have to start to do some exercises now....

All the best and GO ON! YOU R FANTASTIC!
  • blwhitfield22101
    blwhitfield22101 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! Keep up the great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!