Need some info...

Options
I have been walking on my treadmill for almost a month 5 times a week. I want to start adding or replacing some of these workouts with something else. What I am looking for is a heavy bag routine. Does anyone know of a DVD that has boxing/heavy bag on it. I have one in my basement and want an actual routine. Thanks.

Replies

• naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have been walking on my treadmill for almost a month 5 times a week. I want to start adding or replacing some of these workouts with something else. What I am looking for is a heavy bag routine. Does anyone know of a DVD that has boxing/heavy bag on it. I have one in my basement and want an actual routine. Thanks.
  • cjbranson
    cjbranson Posts: 121
    Options
    I don't know of anything but that sounds like a great idea! I just wanted to bump your post so maybe someone would see this and have a suggestion. :smile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I know nothing, so I'm bumping you so maybe someone who does gets a chance to read this.:bigsmile:
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure there's going to be many videos related to that, simply because it's soooo easy to hurt yourself if you are kicking/punching improperly.

If you are looking for a DVD, you'll have to think of looking more for instructional style DVDs... because getting the form explained is VERY important... and even then it's easy to tweak your wrist, elbow or shoulder.

http://store.titleboxing.com/everlast-instructional-dvds.html