hello :)

Options
well.. I just signed up today and I'm very excited to be a part of this website!
I really hope this keeps me on track so I can get in shape, and that you guys will be able to support and motivate me!

Replies

• jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    yes we all wll. welcome.
  • mariedingle
    Options
    Welcome to Myfitnesspal!! I'm still a newbie as I just joined on Wednesday and let me tell you, it's been great so far!! I feel good about tracking my food and exercising. The nice thing is, the better I feel, the more I want to exercise or just keep moving!!! Keep us up to date on how you're doing and I'm sure there are many people on here that can be a great help!!!!
    Marie
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can do this. This site is extremely nice, and alot of encouragement here.
  • purplebtrfly187
    Options
    I signed up about a month ago, just to keep track of my calories, not to lose weight. But because I was consuming too many calories daily, I ended up dropping 2 lbs. And my work outs are better and have more energy, cause I'm not weighing myself down with food!

Good Luck!
  • AmyjHough9621
    AmyjHough9621 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started using this website today and so far so good :) Hoping I have finally found something that will help kick me in the butt and get me motivated! It's nice to have other people encouraging you and doing the same things!